Hot - Sexy Esha Deol gets well groomed


Esha Deol was in Delhi recently to promote her movie Hijack and was looking terrific.She admitted that she has improved her grooming.

She said,” “I went through absolutely no grooming before I decided to take up films. All I knew was how to act and dance and I still feel that I do a good job of it. But when it came to grooming, I was horrible. It was only after I signed Dhoom that I started taking fitness seriously.

My character in the film demanded me to have an enviable figure and I managed to attain it under proper supervision.”

Esha Deol added that she is careful about her looks for every movie now. ““Every time I think I’m slipping up on my fitness routine, I look at myself from the audience’s perspective. And that’s also why I am not signing too many movies.

After Hijack , I am doing a movie opposite Rahul Bose. As long as I get a role that gives me an opportunity to perform, I am game for it. I don’t regret any of the decisions that I took. Till there is nothing bad, how would we know about the good,” asks Esha. Point taken.

0 comments:

Top Stories

Related Stories

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online