Sexy actress Monica can give Rahul marriage and babies - Payal Rohatgi


Payal Rohatgi spiced up the proceedings in Bigg Boss uptil the time she was evicted.
It was a treat for her fans when they got a chance to chat with her about Bigg Boss and her new film, Dil Kabaddi. For those who missed the chat last week, here’s what transpired.

Payal Rohatgi says, Hi This is Payal Rohatgi. A very happy Diwali and prosperous New Year.

kavya asked, hi..how is life after big boss

Payal Rohatgi answers, Great, apart from receiving great film offers, I am looking forward to the release of my forthcoming film Dil Kabbadi opposite Irrfan Khan. Humbly I can say the visibility in Bigg Boss has finally given me people who love me, my fans?

Imran asked, Hi Payal!! Happy Diwali!!! how r u? It was pleasure watching in BIG boss house. I don’t think Rahul is better match for u as long as i m here hahahha…I wish u best of luck, Tell us about u upcoming films?

Payal Rohatgi answers, Thank you so much Imran for the compliment. It was a great experience managing myself in extreme strange conditions in a place like Bigg Boss. Regarding Rahul (Mahajan), he is my old friend who has always been naughty. We don’t do match making between friends.

Navneet asked, How is your friend Sambhavna Seth?
Payal Rohatgi answers, Who is she?

innocent asked, What will you do if Rahul Mahajan (after the BIG BOSS is over) meets and proposes to you
Payal Rohatgi answers, I will tell Mr Mahajan that I am so focused about my career. So sorry you are right, Monica can give you marriage and babies and I will always be your best friend for life.

0 comments:

Top Stories

Related Stories

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online