Bollywood actress Preity Zinta is back in looking glamorous


The no make-up and tee-wearing Preity Zinta has vanished and the Bollywood actress is back to doing what she does best – looking glamorous!

“IPL was the summer movie I did and enjoyed thoroughly. And after it is over, I am missing every single member of my team,” says the actress who was known to hug her players after her team had a home run.

But she never got a chance to do it in semi-finals after her team bowed out? “The semi-final was our worst-performance day. But irrespective of that, I feel that the team performed really well. I am very proud of the boys,”

So, it is back to the greasepaint? “Totally! I am back in the world of action. My movies Har Pal and Heroes are almost ready. You will see me a lot on the silver screen after seeing me on the small screen,” she laughs. Her movies are very special to her. “That’s because I live for myself and no one else. So the movies that I have done are the ones I wanted to be a part of. And when I am a part of something, I give my heart and soul to it.”

And what about going super-glam in an item number she is doing in Salman Khan-starrer Main Aur Mrs Khanna . “We are still discussing that. It is a special song and nothing has been finalised yet. But the deal is – I will do anything for my buddy Salman,” PZ clarifies.

But many of her friends are nursing bruised egos because she didn’t invite them to watch her team’s matches. “I apologise to the people who expected me to send them invites to watch my team play. However, it was work and not a party. When I don’t have to send invites for the premieres of my movie, why should I send invites for the matches? In fact, I would have felt great if these people would have come, bought the tickets and watched our matches. But it was definitely not a party,” Preity says.

0 comments:

Top Stories

Related Stories

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online