Illaithalapathi Vijay 50th film is a Malayalam film remake


Siddique said comedy is the back bone for a good script. He is currently directing a Malayalam film Body Guard in which Dilip is doing the lead role. After this he will be directing Vijay’s 50th film. With regard to this he said,” I met Vijay three months ago. Talks began about me directing his film at that time.

Currently I am directing the Dilip starrer Body Guard. The shooting of this film will commence next month. This film will be released on March. After this I will be directing Vijay. This could be the remake of the film Body Guard. Dilip is donning the role of a body guard of a big wig in this film. This film is an action oriented film with larger doses of comedy. Comedy is an essential element in my films. Comedy is strength to good scripts.”

0 comments:

Top Stories

Related Stories

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online